Basic photo retouching includes
- Exposure and colour correction
- Adding frames and other borders to your photos
- Image cropping
- Removal of unwanted objects or people
- Correct colour
- Lighten overly dark photos
- Intensify and saturate grass, building and landscaping
- Make virtual repairs to certain features, hide flaws, dirt or other small, detracting blemishes
- Create a sunny day for a cloudy day photo
- Perform paint touch-ups and remove any unwanted background items
- Enhance or restore background backgrounds and damaged areas in photos such as scratches, spots stains or missing/ torn areas, cracks etc.
- Photo resize including enlarging a picture. Using the latest image enlarging/enhancement software it is possible to increase the size of the image.
- Stripping and cleaning of brochure and website catalogue shots.